- Remove the brake levers, throttle and handlebar grips and switches on the handlebar.
- Remove the 4 screws at the stem to remove the top cap of the stem.
- Insert the new stem adaptor.
- You might want to insert a 22.2mm bar into the hole. It works as a kiddy bar for your kids or pouch. A carbon one from us will be nice too. U can select it from the options.
- Tighten the 4 screws. U might want to use the spacers included.
- Final step is to install the handlebar stem that you have. No shims are required.
Installation Video link here