Thank you for taking your time to read this information about shipping your order.
Basically we are using shipping services from 2 vendors.
- SingPost ( Singapore Local Post Service)
- DHL Express
We have summarized a few factors which you might want to consider when selecting the shipping option.
- SingPost is Cheaper but slower delivery and tracking delays
- DHL cost more and you will need to pay import taxes.
Delivery, Tracking & Updates
- Singpost tracking sucks. The information is extremely slow and it does not update any once it reaches overseas till it gets delivered. Even so, it is usually delayed. Delivery time is usually much longer than DHL.
- DHL is alot faster with accurate information updates. That’s if you do not mind paying for better service.
Here are the types of services that are available. They are preset to appear as your shipping options after you have entered your country in the checkout. It may vary according to your country and weight.
- Registered Mail / Smartpac – About 2-3 working days. (Only valid for items less than 2kg or 60cm length) Item will be sent to the nearest Post Office if delivery is unsuccessful. You will have to collect it from there.
- Speedpost Priority – 1-2 Working Days. Item will returned to Carbonrevo. You will have to pay for another delivery.
- Speedpost Express – 0-1 Working Day. Item will returned to Carbonrevo. You will have to pay for another delivery.
Singpost Overseas ( Countries are divided into different zones. Different zones have different delivery times )
- Registered Mail – About 3-15 working days. (Only valid for items less than 2kg or 60cm length) Item may be sent to your nearest post office if there is an unsuccessful delivery.
- Speedpost Priority – 3-10 Working Days. For unsuccessful deliveries, the delivery party will make 1-2 attempts to contact the consignee. If repeated attempts failed. Item will be disposed off. We will not be liable for that.
- Speedpost Express – 1-7 Working Days. For unsuccessful deliveries, the delivery party will make 1-2 attempts to contact the consignee. If repeated attempts failed. Item will be disposed off. We will not be liable for that.
- We would like to clarify that Registered Article is not an end to end tracking service. SingPost is only able to advise the status up to the despatch of the item from Singapore. A scan event will be shown if and when they are provided by the overseas postal administrations, please note that the scan events may differ from post to post. For countries with limited online tracking and scanning updates, there may be no detailed scan movement of the item at its destination available on our website.In the event of non-receipt of Registered Article after 18 working days from the date of posting, sender can raise an online enquiry through our website for further investigation:
Please kindly note that different Postal Administrations have varying degree of service response, the Universal Postal Regulation allows countries up to 60 days to reply from the date of enquiry created. Thereafter, if the item has been declared lost or no replies from our overseas counterpart after 60 days, you will be able to proceed with the claims up to $20 SGD accordingly.
DHL Express ( For all overseas order. Countries are divided into zones with different delivery times. ) Please select the Use DHL Shipping option in your checkout. Payment will not be made till we have got back to you with the shipping quote.
- Worldwide Express – Usually delivery in 1-7 working days.
- You will need to pay import taxes.
Hope it helps. However if you need to find out any charges in details or have some special shipping arrangement, please contact us at [email protected]